Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Parma


This is Rosa. She is fun-sized, ridiculously talented (compare to Harry Potter in the subject "Defense Against the Dark Arts" for point of reference), has the prettiest eyes and smile, is full of light, is a strong and sweet woman, and is one of the loveliest people I know.


Rosa and Esther and I are best friends. We met in Noteworthy, were then roommates in college, and have accompanied each other through life's ups and downs ever since. Fun facts: Esther hates washing her hair and never wears make-up; Rosa is not just the funniest girl you will ever meet, but hands down the funniest person; they are about as tall as hobbits; Esther will become a master at any new hobby she takes on in about three months; bitterness will never be part of Rosa's personality, no matter how tough life gets; Dan and I love them both dearly. We like to take pictures of us with no upper lips (see picture here) but end up laughing too much to keep our lips stuck to our upper gums.


Rosa and Ben got married on January 16, 2010!!!


I did her hair for the wedding. I had no idea what I was doing, but since I am so used to making hair as thin and practically balding as mine look decent, it was cake cuz Rosa has the best head of hair this side of the 70's.


Rosa+Ben=happy Rosa=happy me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have no idea why I did not find your blog until just now... this article made me cry! I saw the title and the tears started coming right away :) Steph, you light up my life. I love you so much!