Friday, December 19, 2008

2008 Dunn Family Picture Highlights

American Idol Concert with Mom
Hiking

Going to see Wicked

What I wake up to every blessed morning

Thanksgiving






Halloween Costume
At one of our favorite Hangouts

Tha Farewell/Birthday party we threw for best friend Shannon who moved to the East Coast for law school - we are so proud of her!





The book I made her conatining letters from all her friends



3 Year Anniversary at Disneyland and on a gondola ride in Newport harbor surrounded by jelly fish!




Instead of swearing Dan will sometimes exclaim the mere letter "F!"

3 comments:

Morgan Family said...

So FUN seeing what you are up to! CUTE apartment! Love and miss you!

aubri said...

How about you have the cutest apartment ever!!! You guys are so cute! Can't wait to see if you're on AI:) Merry Christmas to you and Dan!

Kristy Lynne Sevy said...

Hey guys!!! So, I am loving the short hair Stephanie! I just started a new blog for my photography and children's clothing so I think we should be blog friends! Hope you guys are doing great!! We are coming to LA in March so maybe we could get together!